*Practice times vary depending on the time of the year. Please inquire for the most up to date schedule.
CLUB TRAINING SCHEDULE 2016-17
SUMMER SESSION (June-August)
Our summer club training consists of training 4x/week in every area of pole vaulting including technique, strength, speed, flexibility and endurance. There are numerous competition opportunities including local, regional and national track meets. The summer meet schedule is set in Mid-May.
Summer Schedule: Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday 6:30-8:30pm *SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
OFF SEASON SESSION (September-October)
Much of what is attained during the season is acquired through our off-season training program. This is an 8-week rigorous training course made up of strength, speed, flexibility and endurance work that will prepare you for the indoor season. Little to no pole vaulting is done during this time. It is strictly conditioning & fitness preparation.
Off Season Schedule: TBD
WINTER SESSION (November-February)
Our winter (indoor season) club training consists of training 3-5x/week in every area of pole vaulting including technique, strength, speed, flexibility and endurance. There are competition opportunities. However, most indoor meets are out of state. We will host 2-3 in house meets at Jump-N-Shout.
Winter Schedule: TBD
SUMMER SESSION (June/July/August)
Early Bird $250 (by 4/30/17)
On Time $300 (5/1/17-5/15/17)
Late $350 (5/16/17-5/31/17)
Registration Fee Covers:
– RTB T-shirt
– RTB Drawstring Bag
– Equipment Usage Fee (Poles, crossbars, etc.)
– Annual Membership to USATF & AAU
Yearly Member: $179/month
Summer ONLY Member: $199/month
(Fees due by the 25th of the previous month)
Summer Club Fee Covers:
– Unlimited practices from June 1 – August 31
– Use of poles for practices, meets, as well as transportation of poles to meets (excluding flying).
– Coaching at all practices and meets attended by RTBPV Club.
– Entry fees to all meets.
– Travel, lodging and food for athlete and family to all meets.
– Coaches travel & lodging to out of town meets. TBD per meet depending on # of athletes attending.
– Raise the Bar PV Club uniform and additional clothing (warm-up jacket, shirts, etc.)
WINTER SESSION (November 2017-February 2018)